Sunday, November 30, 2008

over the edge

choir camp was seriously draining every single cell of my brain
and yet, i can honestly say that i throughly enjoyed myself(:

it was kind of an escape from the crazy situation at home...where i have just been crowned 'the laziest pig'. cos my sisters claim i've done the least clearing up work-.-



fine. but that's cos, i'm a BUSY person. anyway, even if iwere to put in my effort, they would prob have to redo the entire area again...which was what happened last night....when i attempted to help out. and failed.


YIKES! they said my room is to be PINK. what happeneddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm being chased away now by 2 irritating time-keepers-.-

No comments: